Private Junior Coaching
Are you a junior golf athlete dedicated to reaching your full potential? Then Carlos Brown Golf is for you. CBG was founded in 2003 by Carlos Brown with one goal in mind: to deliver a complete golf training program to talented junior athletes. CBG has grown over the years to include higher level athletes as well.
CBG helps junior athletes set and accomplish goals by enlisting the following tools: top instruction, fitness, club-fitting, mental training and a premium practice facility. Since 2003 Carlos Brown has guided over 70 junior athletes to play at the collegiate level in golf.
Since 2008, the CBG has prepared some of the best high school players in the North Texas area and around the country.
The L.A.B. isn’t just a catchy name. It is the formula that we utilize to hone the skills of our athletes.
$125 (non-member) / $100 (member)
$400 (non-member) / $360 (member)
HCCC Junior Academy
Future Junior Champions Program
Lead by Carlos Brown our Director of Instruction FCG Master Elite Junior Instructor and Golf Digest Top 40 under 40 Instructor in America ,We focus on putting the fun back in fundamentals by creating newand exciting ways to introduce the game of golf to junior golfers while at the same time challenging them to grow and advance through the two levels of our Future Junior Champions Program.
Saturdays: 9am – 10am
- Weekly group classes ( 4 group lessons a month).
- Core fundamentals: short game, full swing, skill challenges, course play.
- warm up, games to help with coordination and feel.
Tuesdays: 4pm – 5pm
- (1) hrlesson a month ( $125 value)
- 1 group lessonsa week ( $200 value)
- Advanced drills, fundamentals, short game, full swing, connecting drills and skill challenges to course play.
- Dynamic warm ups and coordination drills.
Tournament Prep Program
If you are a junior golf athlete dedicated to reaching your full potential and wanting to play tournament golf … Then the Tournament Prep Program is the program for you. The Tournament Prep Program was founded in 2008 by Carlos Brown with one goal in mind; to deliver a complete golf training program to up and coming junior athletes.
We focus on helps junior athletes set and accomplish goals by enlisting the following tools: top instruction, fitness, club-fitting, mental training and a premium practice facility. Since 2008, we have prepared some of the best tournament players in the North Texas area and around the country.
- Ages: 10 – 14
- Fridays 5pm – 6:30pm
- Price: $350.00
1 Group lessons a week ( $200 value)
2 hour private coaching a month( value $250.00)
1 group fitness session a month ($150 value)
Max : 10 junior golfers
The L.A.B Experience
Are you are a ranked junior player? A player that is struggling from LOE “lack of exposure” with college coaches? Or, simply a young player that has the desire to improve and get better at golf? The L.A.B. program is designed with you in mind. We are looking for young players who are serious about golf and want to continue to improve their game.
Carlos Brown Golf and top instructor Carlos Brown have been preparing junior golfers for Collegiate Golf for over 16 years.
CBG Golf Athletes compete at the highest levels at these various colleges: Oregon State University, Yale University, University of Texas Arlington, Southern Illinois University, Midwestern State University, Southwest Oklahoma State, Middle Tennessee State, Marshall University, University of Miami Ohio, Bowling Green University, Sacred Heart University, University of Texas at Dallas, Southwestern Christian University, East Texas Baptist University, Brenau University, Prairie View A&M University, Bellevue University, McLennan College, Waldorf University, Embry-Riddle University and many more.
Come see where CBG can take you.
6 Key Areas That We Focus On To Prepare Our Athletes
Technique Mental Club Fitting Course / Tournament Management Self Sufficiency
Are you ready?
Train directly with Carlos Brown and…
- Learn more about yourself and your game by taking the Tournament Athlete Assessment.
- Learn what it takes to prepare for and play Collegiate Golf.
- Learn how to mentally and physically prepare for golf tournaments and collegiate golf.
- Learn how to prepare, practice, and perform being self-sufficient.
- Learn proper course management and course mapping.
- Learn, Apply and Build a great short game in the LAB
- Short Game Class. Short Game makes up for 60% of the golf score and putting 40% of that.
- The Short Game class will teach multiple shots and also how to use those shots correctly, how to read different types of greens, how to scramble and learn how to get up and down consistently from various lies.
- Have the unique opportunity to be part of the Callaway junior staff program where you will receive discounts on state of the art equipment available from Callaway including golf balls and free Clubs*.
- Learn how to write and send out your college resume, and how to communicate with Collegiate Coaches.
$500 / Month
$125 / 90 Minutes
(This will be added to your package if purchased)
CBG Callaway Junior Member
The CBG Callaway Junior Member is, for a select group of CBGA athletes, who have shown they have the talent, work ethic, and discipline to compete on a high-level and have also shown the same dedication in the classroom. Being a Callaway Junior Staff Member means that the junior athlete must maintain a high grade point average, must continue to progress in their training, and play in high ranked junior golf events.
Callaway Junior Staff Members Will Receive:
- Discounts on balls and soft goods (hats and gloves)
- Free equipment (based on the players needs)
- Opportunity to visit Callaway HQ and get fit at the Ely Callaway tour facility (high school members only)
- Free equipment and soft goods (based on their juniorgolfscoreboards.com rankings)
- Opportunity to play in the Callaway Junior Team Cup (site changes yearly)
Road 2 College Golf
Brandi Jackson Golf is a female based college recruiting consulting company that focuses on educating, advising, and mentoring girls to find their right college golf fit. Through an online course, consultations, evaluations, and full-time programs, the families have options that fit their needs and expectations in order to best tackle this process. Brandi has developed extensive connections and relationships with the women’s college coaches across the country and she shares that insight through her Tap In To College Golf podcast on iTunes.
If you are interested in one of Brandi’s services, please contact her directly via her website: www.brandijacksongolf.com
You may go ahead and fill out her questionnaire so she can begin to set up a time to speak with you, www.brandijacksongolf.com/programs/collegerecruitingconsulting/questionnaire/